ARM - An Educational Program for Risk Managers
Developed by the Insurance Institute of America, the three-course Associate
in Risk Management (ARM) program will enable you to apply a risk management
decision-making process to any organization's exposures to accidental
and business losses.
Earning the ARM Designation
Successful completion of three national ARM examinations administered
by the Insurance Institute of America.
What you will learn in IEA's ARM classes
- How to identify and evaluate exposures to both accidental losses and
- Analysis of risk control and financing techniques for each exposure
- Selection of the most effective risk management alternative
- Ways to implement and monitor selected risk control and risk financing
Essentials in Risk Pool Management Certificate Program
This one course certificate program provides the theoretical and practical knowledge you need to successfully work within or manage a risk pool. Learn what the risk pool managers role is, and gain an understanding of insurance pooling, financial reporting, accounting, auditing, and so much more.
What you will learn in IEA's ERPM classes
- Review financial reporting, claim audits and reconciliation, GASB claims schedules
- Bylaws, board management issues, pooling arrangements
- Evaluation of excess markets, underwriting, and rating considerations
- Transition management, managing turf wars, cyclo-management issues
- Review AGrip best practices operation manual
Other Risk Management Options
IEA has other risk management training options for your professional development goals.