|The Leader in Professional Education Since 1876
A Not-For Profit Organization
Sign up for IEA Emails
Call us (800) 655-4432
The Leading Professional Designation in Workers' Compensation
Earning your WCCP ensures a thorough grounding in principles and theories that can be applied directly to your daily job functions, and ensures your recognition as a true professional in the field of Workers' Compensation.
Who will benefit?
- Workers' Compensation specialists
- Insurance Company claims adjusters
- Self-insured compensation personnel
- Workers' Compensation consultants
- Defense and advocate attorneys.
Delivered by the leaders in professional education
- Expert faculty with extensive knowledge in developing and delivering superior curricula
- Highly credentialled practitioners help you apply practical tools to your job functions
Completion of all five of IEA's Workers' Compensation Claims Administration Certificate courses with a grade of "C" or better.
Three advanced courses must be passed with a grade of B- or better. CA16A must be passed with a grade of B- or better.
NOTE: For those students who attended and passed CA13 in prior
CA 16A may be taken in place of CA16B to achieve the WCCP designation.
Six hours of workers' compensation claims continuing education will be required annually once designation is awarded. View seminars for WCCP CE.